Mikes IDE request question

(Updates to FBSL Editors, RAD and Related Stuff)

Mikes IDE request question

Unread postby creutz » Sun Mar 05, 2006 3:58 pm

If I want a different function to it, shall I edit the edit.fbs file myself or send you a request for it?

Anders
creutz
FBSL tiny seed
FBSL tiny seed

Re: Mikes IDE request question

Unread postby Gerome » Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:02 pm

Hi Anders,
creutz wrote:If I want a different function to it, shall I edit the edit.fbs file myself or send you a request for it?

Anders

What do you exactly mean/want please ?
Yours,

(¯`·._.·[Gerome GUILLEMIN]·._.·´¯)
:: Full SETUP w. HELP 05th of December 2011 ::
http://www.fbsl.net/setup/FBSLv3.exe [full v3.4.10 installation pack]
http://www.fbsl.net/setup/FBSLv3bin.zip [minimal upgrade to v3.4.10]
Laissons les jolies femmes aux hommes sans imagination. / Let us leave pretty women to men without imagination.(M.Proust)
The success is a defeat for the one who does not want to dance any more! (H.F. Thiefaine)
Gerome
FBSL Administrator
FBSL Administrator

Re: Mikes IDE request question

Unread postby Mehdi » Sun Mar 05, 2006 6:33 pm

creutz wrote:If I want a different function to it, shall I edit the edit.fbs file myself or send you a request for it?

Hello,

Because he is permanently modifying it, I think you should send him a request for the feature you want :)
Mehdi
v3 in progress...
Mehdi
FBSL Administrator
FBSL Administrator

Unread postby creutz » Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:40 pm

I would like to be able to Save and Compile in one command,
and without the messageboxes, saying everything is OK. OK messages could be on the statusbar.

I tried to add this command + a shortcut key (ALT+F9), and the command itself works sometimes, usually not - it breaks the program. The shortcut does not work at all.

Is this a stupid request or not?

tia Anders
creutz
FBSL tiny seed
FBSL tiny seed

Unread postby Mike Lobanovsky » Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:56 am

creutz wrote:I would like to be able to Save and Compile in one command

I'll be posting Build 1.1 Final in a few days. There'll be no File Save notification there. Compile will save the modified file before compilation if there are any unsaved modifications pending.

creutz wrote:I tried to add this command + a shortcut key (ALT+F9), and the command itself works sometimes, usually not - it breaks the program. The shortcut does not work at all.

You must not use the Alt modifier alone with AddHotKey()! It works in combination with any other modifier(s), but not alone! Alt is the key that triggers Windows menus etc. (it's a system-response key) so it is reserved on the system level.

As soon as Build 1.1 Final is released, you'll be able to modify its code yourself as you wish (subject to the License conditions). So please stay tuned!

Mike
Mike Lobanovsky
FBSL Administrator
FBSL Administrator

Unread postby creutz » Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:24 pm

Mike Lobanovsky wrote:You must not use the Alt modifier alone with AddHotKey()! It works in combination with any other modifier(s), but not alone! Alt is the key that triggers Windows menus etc. (it's a system-response key) so it is reserved on the system level.
yes, I agree, my mistake.

Mike Lobanovsky wrote:As soon as Build 1.1 Final is released, you'll be able to modify its code yourself as you wish (subject to the License conditions). So please stay tuned!
great, i´ll be waiting for that

Anders
creutz
FBSL tiny seed
FBSL tiny seed

Return to FBSL v3 Editors