Here we are !

(Who We Are: Meet FBSL Team)

Here we are !

Unread postby Gerome » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:53 am

Hello,

After few days in purgatory ( due to a server crash, yes for the second time ), i'll present the newest FBSL 2005 Team.

It's known FBSL v3 Alpha is out since February of 2005 and the 2 main coders are :

- Mehdi, 18 years old student and very addict to FBSL since V2 version where he coded the FBSL collections functions.
Now, Mehdi has become stronger than ever and he's totally fond of the newest way we decided to go into FBSL v3.
The #1 coder of the newest V3 engine is Mehdi :)

- Me, same coder that still enjoys coding and thinking about newest ideas to simplify users life.
My everyday experience at work is used into FBSL project to make more sense to the project.

The WebMaster of the World is :
- Ace ( Pierre MERCIER ), 18 years old student addict to PhotoShop and some 'roulage'.
Very efficient at mastering a web site, he helped me a lot into our chaotic FBSL adventures, and i'm very proud of him because he's really a good guy and had never let me down :)

The mystical ones :
- Ophidian, student, addict to FBSL v3 once project ended as he use to say : LOL, i think when this project is ended he'll catch grey whiskers ^^

- Lagafeuse ( Helena CAVAGNA ), employee, fidel to FBSL for more than 2 years...
Helena, please come back we love you ;)

And finally,
YOU, dear user who support FBSL even if tornados came several times onto my 2 previous hosts.
Hope this time you won't be disappointed by the thunder :)

Enjoy FBSL !
Yours,

(¯`·._.·[Gerome GUILLEMIN]·._.·´¯)
:: Full SETUP w. HELP 05th of December 2011 ::
http://www.fbsl.net/setup/FBSLv3.exe [full v3.4.10 installation pack]
http://www.fbsl.net/setup/FBSLv3bin.zip [minimal upgrade to v3.4.10]
Laissons les jolies femmes aux hommes sans imagination. / Let us leave pretty women to men without imagination.(M.Proust)
The success is a defeat for the one who does not want to dance any more! (H.F. Thiefaine)
Gerome
FBSL Administrator
FBSL Administrator

Unread postby AcE » Sun Mar 13, 2005 1:01 am

Thks a lot Gerome ! for my description !

But iam not the real best webmaster of the world ;)
AcE
FBSL Webmaster
FBSL Webmaster

Unread postby Piotrek » Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:40 pm

Long life to FBSL.Net :!:
Piotrek
FBSL tiny seed
FBSL tiny seed

Return to FBSL Team